News:

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. ;)

Main Menu

bad news everybody

Started by Tintenfisch, October 10, 2005, 11:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tintenfisch

The center for naming hurricanes has only one name left, and it's wilma

http://livescience.com/forcesofnature/051010_hurricane_names.html

Will we ever over come this obstical?
Megaman makes everything better.  baking, soccer, racing, radio shows and of course the average pool party.

Nightcrawler

They've got a plan in place.  They will use the greek alphabet to start naming the storms after the list runs out.
ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.

Tintenfisch

They could always consult 5-13 year olds.

hurricanes

1: fuck master

2: ultra wind blast

3: everything dead

4: I want juice
Megaman makes everything better.  baking, soccer, racing, radio shows and of course the average pool party.

Neil

sadly, the real answer is we head into greek leters next.
Hurican Alpha here we come!

Princess

It's crazy that we have had so many hurricanes this year.  We are very close now to tying the record for most huricanes in a season.  There is still a good chance we will see Huricane Alpha.  Here in NJ the great number hurricanes really it doesn't make much of a difference for us weather wise.  We are used to getting plenty of rain.  

Nightcrawler

Quotesadly, the real answer is we head into greek leters next.

I already said that two posts before you did. :P

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Neil

I already said that two posts before you did. :P

Thank you Captain Obvious!

sadly, the real answer is we head into greek leters next.

Fredde

How about Super Hurricane Alpha EX Milenium Edition?

mades

i heard on the news that they would re-use the names that have been taken and make a new list with it, they would however take away the names of hurricanes that were the worst.

Mades

Nightcrawler

Currently.. If they finish the list, they will start with the Greek alphabet such as myself and Neil and Neil has pointed out(I did that on purpose).  ;D

The resuse the same list every 6 years(I think) EXCEPT for the major hurricanes.

They are looking to change things around for the future and I don't know the details on that, but as of now, that's how it works.

Neil

i can't wait until they decide to make money off the venture and allow people to bid on the rights to name hurricanes. "Paris Hilton has ravaged much of the south, as this destroyed hotel indicates. In other news, a hurricane Bill is on its way, named of course after the famous software maker."