News:

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. ;)

Main Menu

more old topic revival

Started by honookatana, November 13, 2004, 10:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honookatana

No, I'm not dead, I just haven't posted much of late. Anyways, here's another re-hash topic.

What movies have you seen lately? I've seen a few recently.

Lethal Weapon 1-4 : up until a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen any of them. I must say, I did rather enjoy them.

Ring 0 Birthday : That completes the Ring trilogy for me now. I'm a fan of the series. It didn't really scare me but I like the way it's made, it has a good atmosphere. It doesn't just rely on absolute buckets of blood flying everywhere, along with appendages. Ring 0 really takes things in a different direction and has a real 'tragic' flavour.

Zatouichi: Saw this at the movies. The ending was right out of leftfield but I enjoyed it. There was more humour in it than I thought there would be but that's not a bad thing.

Now all I have to do is go and see Hero.

TechMaster

Not since the summer.  I did watch spiderman 2 and Shrek 2 during that time thoguh. (liked Shrek 2 better of course)

Hmm....Hero.....  A friend actually got a copy of pirated (aka, taped from the theatre) version and I had my fun laughing at things like the screen shaking and people blocking the view with their heads.  I'd like to see it again, on its legal version of course.