Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SRW Alpha Translation Project needs a translator. (Read 8145 times)
RyuseiDate
Peasant

I Love YaBB 2!

SRW Alpha Translation Project needs a translator.
Dec 3rd, 2006 at 10:04pm

I'm doing a SRW Alpha translation project, and I'm looking for a translator. As of now, most of the scripts are dumped, and ready to be translated. The only things I'm having trouble dumping is pretty much anything compressed meaning the robot names, attack names, and dictionary entries. But other than those things, everything is dumped. If you're interested in translating, shoot me a PM, and we'll talk. Also, be warned, if you're interested in translating, but you've never played SRW@ before, I'm going to tell you now that the script is huge. Lastly, if you're interested, be professional about your attitude. In other words, don't be rude, and if you can't say something politely, don't say it.

IP Logged

Rappa
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Re: SRW Alpha Translation Project needs a translator.
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2009 at 6:31am

Hi

I read your post and attempted to send a PM but it say I must have atleast 1 post to send your PM. So My first post is here, please pardon me.

IP Logged

Metal Knuckles
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Re: SRW Alpha Translation Project needs a translator.
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 9:22pm

I'm pretty sure Ryu gave up on this when Gideon announced his starting work on a SRW Alpha translation, but you can always look to contact him instead with any offers of help. He's a member of the forums, it shouldn't be to hard to jump around and look for his name.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)