Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks a lot, guys! (Read 103 times)
Mike
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Thanks a lot, guys!
Nov 2nd, 2019 at 4:06pm

Hi guys!

Don't know if that's the right place to put this thread, but I want to say you THANKS A HUGE LOT for the effort you did into Song of the Angel patch.  Some weeks ago I did finish the game and really is very gorgeous Smiley  It has really the Wolf Team feelings (especially because Sakuraba-SAMA's music is on it).

I hope to know more of your future projects in the foreseeable future (if I could recommend you any game to be worked on, I'd choose Angelique from SFC or also the others Tenshi no Uta, but that's outta my reach  Grin ).

Thanks a lot once again, guys.  Surely mortals that don't understand very good the Japanese language are very thankful with your impressive altruist contributions.  That's also ART.

Greetings and blessings from Costa Rica Wink

IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Re: Thanks a lot, guys!
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:39pm

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. If you look on the front page, there was a Spanish version released recently as well which might be more enjoyable for those from Costa Rica. There is an upcoming Spanish translation for for Dual Orb 2 also if interested.

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

Mike
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Yes, I saw the news for the Spanish patch, and maybe in the next weeks I'll be playing it (well, I must see that I rather to play games on English, in order to improve my knowledge of this language  Grin ).

BTW, I wanna know about that: because when you get high levels it happens that sometimes magic powers get nerfed (though you can buff them thanks to the item got on the Black Coins shop).  That's a game's bug?

Thanks a lot once again!  Wink

IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Reply #3 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:54pm

Yeah, I think the original game has issues with some magic spells. It seems they were not well tested. Any issues I saw with magic in the patch, I confirmed they were also present in the original game.

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)