Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So what is next for the Translation Corporation? (Read 307 times)
KingMike
Circle of Royalty

BRAAAIIINS!

So what is next for the Translation Corporation?
May 2nd, 2018 at 6:59pm

Since you're getting close to finishing the last of the listed games, what is going to happen after that?

Do you plan to work on any other games or is it going to be it? Real-life stuff and RHDN and that?

WWW 124792925  
IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Re: So what is next for the Translation Corporation?
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2018 at 11:09am

I haven't retired yet. Wink I still have a few unofficial projects in the tank and several new ideas. No official announcements or promises at this time though. I do have to pick and choose what I do, and how I do it, very carefully. I want to avoid any further multi-year solo ROM hacking projects. That's become a bit unsustainable. I have other endeavors in life to pursue. So, maybe you'll see a joint project, a public project, a non-translation project, a utility, or perhaps another type of project entirely! You'll just have to wait and see! Tongue

I would expect a good size break before anything else also. I may become one of the only people ever in ROM hacking to complete all of their announced projects (and have done more than one or two). Are there other people who have done this? I have to be careful about announcing anymore! Grin

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)