Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Glory of Hercules IV (Read 162 times)
Bongo
Common Citizen

UM Hurricanes and Miami
Heat all day!

West Palm Beach, Florida
Glory of Hercules IV
Oct 24th, 2017 at 3:56pm

Hey, NC. It's been a long time since I have stopped by. Surprised my log in still works. Anyway, I know I am late, but I wanted to congratulate you on completing this game. Man does the work look awesome! Great job as always. God luck on the next project.

Hatred is an illness... I feel your pain.
IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Re: Glory of Hercules IV
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:19pm

Hey Bongo! Thanks for the kind words. I am proud of the project and think it came out as one of the best ever. I haven't heard from you in ages. How are things going? I hope you guys over at DD can finish up Aretha1/2 and Super Shell Monster Story 2. I look forward to seeing them completed! Smiley There's not many of us left these days tackling these painstaking SNES RPGs. I wish you the best as well!

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

Bongo
Common Citizen

UM Hurricanes and Miami
Heat all day!

West Palm Beach, Florida
Re: Glory of Hercules IV
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 9:13pm

Nightcrawler wrote on Nov 9th, 2017 at 6:19pm:
Hey Bongo! Thanks for the kind words. I am proud of the project and think it came out as one of the best ever. I haven't heard from you in ages. How are things going? I hope you guys over at DD can finish up Aretha1/2 and Super Shell Monster Story 2. I look forward to seeing them completed! Smiley There's not many of us left these days tackling these painstaking SNES RPGs. I wish you the best as well!

Not many left!? Tell me about it. Yes, those games are progressing well, and we hope to soon have a few fly out the door sooner than later. I try and find time in between raising my two sons, completing my degree, and working my tail off. I still enjoy it all, so no regrets. Keep up the great work!

Hatred is an illness... I feel your pain.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)