Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Magical Land of Wozz - German Translation (Read 1128 times)
Ecco
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

The Magical Land of Wozz - German Translation
Jan 3rd, 2012 at 10:05am

Hello =)

I am Ecco from Snes-Projects.de.
We are a german Translation Community and I have start to make a German Translation from The Magical Land of Wozz, based on your engl. Translation.

I have a big Problem now Cheesy

I can't find any Pointers in your Translation  Undecided
All I have done for yet is a tbl file  Roll Eyes

So we thought maybe you guys could help us and know how to find the Pointers... Or maybe you Guys know any Tools to do this =)

For now, I'm working with SnesEdit

http://www.snes-projects.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2332&pageNo=1

IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Re: The Magical Land of Wozz - German Translation
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2012 at 9:47am

I don't remember if I ever got back to this. I seem to recall you sent me a PM or e-mail that I did respond to.

I typically do not assist with projects where no respect was shown in asking to use my work. In the future if you're going to ask for help from someone, I'd highly suggest asking them about using their work first. It is good community practice to do so.

From the forum topic, it seems as though you've at least figured out a few of the problems and made some progress. There will be many more as you progress in the game. Good luck.

I'd also suggest doing an 8x8 VWF for the menus. I never got to that, and I noticed you commented on item abbreviations and what not. Split work from a failed partnership from RPGOne left a bit of a fragile mess in the menu department and I opted not to redo. It would be nice to see that enhanced.

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)