Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

The Purple Parade is marching in full stride to the beat of that 'other' drum we all hear, but generally ignore. Wink
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dragon Quest Six (Read 3812 times)
RX79
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Dragon Quest Six
Aug 25th, 2011 at 4:51pm

I heard a rumor that Nightcrawler's Translation was going to work on finishing NoPrgress'es work on Dragon Quest VI.  Is there any truth to it?

IP Logged

Nightcrawler
YaBB Administrator

The Dark Angel of Romhacking

USA
Re: Dragon Quest Six
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 9:16am

While that's a nice sounding rumor, unfortunately no, there is no truth to that. I am fond of that game though. Perhaps next decade when I clear out my queue of current and planned projects I am overbooked with. Smiley

What I would be interested in is assisting someone else who was doing the bulk of the work (and had intermediary skill level). What I bring to the table as a veteran would be the knowledge and ability to help one overcome any issue that might arise. That's probably how my time is best spent these days. Ensuring more projects get done, making tools, and passing down knowledge to more people. Smiley

ROMhacking.net - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
IP Logged

RX79
Peasant

I Love TransCorp!

Re: Dragon Quest Six
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 2:48pm

I know the feeling, I have a habit of picking up new hobbies, when I don't have time for the old ones.  I currently took on the task of making a reproduction cart, I have already dumped in several hours with out any results.   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Nightcrawler)